The health of our guests and employees always comes first. Due to the coronavirus, we want to inform about the measures that have been done, are being done and will be done at Hotel Onyxen.
Of course, we follow developments and adapt to the advice and regulations provided by the Swedish Public Health Agency.
Measures we take to contribute as much as possible to reducing the spread of infection:
- Meeting with the staff, where we have gone through and instructed how important it is to wash hands with both soap and water and the use of rubbing alcohol.
- Public areas such as elevator buttons, toll terminals, handrails, handles are disinfected several times a day.
- Keys are disinfected after each use.
- The furniture in the restaurant is sparser, which gives a distance of at least one meter between the tables.
- We use disposable gloves as much as possible when handling food, crockery, cutlery, napkins, when cleaning, etc.
- Shower, sink, toilet seat and bathtub, etc. disinfected with bactericidal, fungal and corona-killing disinfectants after each guest in all rooms.
- Hands spray stations are located in public areas.
- In case of suspicion of illness, the employee is sent home.
- We offer kits with disposable gloves and mouth guards for our conference guests, the conference room is also disinfected before and after each conference.
We are a small privately owned hotel with 35 rooms struggling in these troubled times. We do everything in our power to minimize the risk of someone being infected at the hotel.
Our main asset is our staff, therefore we have chosen to minimize the number of notices and redo schedules, use red days, take vacations, etc. We believe in a life after Corona. Now we have a minimum staff according to what we have to do and everyone works actively in the operation.
We hope you enjoy using our services to support us during these really difficult times.